Position Title: Regional Practice Leader
Location: Lakewood, OH
Roundstone, based in Lakewood, Ohio, is a captive and specialty insurance program manager delivering innovative risk management solutions. Having experienced double-digit growth for the past several years, Roundstone’s success has been a result of solving key issues facing employers and their escalating health care costs. Through program transparency, control of plan features and careful selection of partners, Roundstone’s solution provides cost containment resulting in substantial plan savings to both employers and their employees.
Roundstone is currently seeking a motivated insurance professional for the role of Regional Practice Leader in Lakewood, OH. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 3-5 years of insurance industry experience working for an insurance Company, Wholesaler or Managing General Agent or Underwriter along with a previous history of earning at least $100,000 annually. This individual will look to capitalize on the rapid changes occurring in the healthcare industry.
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and underutilized health benefit advisors and brokers via phone calls, personal visits and trade show attendance.
- Build and service multiple retail agencies.
- Collaborate with underwriting to provide, deliver and close on quotes to agents and employer groups.
- Accountable for activity metrics, submission goals and performance against sales targets while providing exceptional customer service.
- Contribute to marketing efforts by reporting on industry trends, competition, and general market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of insurance industry experience working for an insurance Company, Wholesaler or Managing General Agent or Underwriter
- History of earning at least $100,000 annually
- Experience selling sophisticated, high value custom solutions to presidents and other C-level executives in a competitive market
- Excel at finding new opportunities, building a pipeline and closing deals by creating long-term relationships and using analytical and consultative sales skills
- Solid Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What we offer:
Roundstone offers competitive compensation, full benefits and an industry leading employee profit sharing plan. Our benefits package includes:
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- Comprehensive life, health and dental benefits
- Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Reimbursement for education, association membership and licensure expenses
Click here for more information about Roundstone.