Position Title: Health Analytics Manager
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Roundstone is a captive and specialty insurance managing general underwriter delivering innovate risk management solutions. When insurance and business advisors need creative strategies for their clients, they turn to Roundstone. We’re adding to our growing team to help deliver on our motto – Turning Risk into Results.
As the Health Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for managing, compiling and interpreting Roundstone’s data. A primary focus will be to provide management with statistical findings and conclusions based on your analysis. You will support all departments with key insights developed through review of internal information, provider data, and third party administrator reports.
The majority of time will be spent with our medical stop loss program, although contribution to all Roundstone programs is expected. Consequently, experience with healthcare data analytics or health insurance data would be valuable.
This is a great opportunity for a person who takes an entrepreneurial approach to their work. You can play an integral role in the company’s continued growth by taking our business understanding and value to our clients to the next level.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in Math, Statistics, Actuarial, Economics, Business, Finance or related field is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of analytical or reporting experience required.
- Prior insurance or healthcare experience is preferred, but other relevant experience will be considered.
- Analytical thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to articulate data trends to all staff
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- Comprehensive life, health and dental benefits
- Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan
- 401K plan with employer match
Click here for more information about Roundstone.