Roundstone’s founders combined their practical know-how, creativity, and commitment to exceptional service to launch a business that introduced the benefits of captive insurance to mid-size companies who historically had been locked out of self-insurance solutions.
Roundstone at a Glance
- 2003, Roundstone was formed and began offering reinsurance support for a medical malpractice program
- 2005, Roundstone created the first medical captive insurance solution
- 2008, Roundstone added a domestic agency company and began offering specialty program management services
- Today, Roundstone has built a team of insurance experts, registered nurses and specialists with backgrounds in accounting, regulatory, healthcare, actuarial, claims, risk management, underwriting and reinsurance, providing one-stop shopping all under one roof.
Not Your Traditional Insurance Company
Insurance can be frustrating, inefficient, confusing and unmanageable from an expense standpoint. Through captives, we are transforming insurance from a cost center to a rewards program.
From the beginning, Roundstone has delivered individualized service, from initial planning sessions to custom program design and turnkey management. Our end-to-end support provides the information you need to make informed decisions and gives you the flexibility to course correct when needed.
Roundstone specializes in:
- Program development and management
- Policy administration
- Loss control
- Reinsurance management
- Captive facilities and management
At Roundstone our relationships last not only because clients realize the benefits of self-insurance, but companies rely on our unparalleled expertise and insights. Contact Roundstone.